Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2013
351 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 11, 2014 at 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifst5 View Post
You're allowed to experiment...there's no law that says you can't. But i wouldn't look at girls as a more 'viable' option. They have standards too and can be just as hard as men to date. If you feel you're not really attracted to them then there's no need to push for something you don't actually want. Most people meet others they like through their favourite interests. It's probably the best way to meet like minded people.
Well, liking girls are just thoughts. I'm not really sure if they are someone I would want to put up with in a relationship (women are just really hard for me to deal with in general aside from men.).

My main problem in finding someone is through interests. There aren't any kids at my school who are into science and history as much as I am. The thing is, I like to learn about it (I just wish I could recite and remember passages from articles and books that I read). No one else is into that though. They're all into spreading gossip and talking about American pop-culture, two things I really talk about that much.
BubonicPlague is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote