venusss
Maidan Chick

Member Since Mar 2010
14 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2014 at 07:29 AM

Quote:
So how do I go from doing everything right, in therapy, all the right life style choices, to bam, brick wall depression??? Am I just on the pity pot? Is it my fault? I am just not trying hard enough? It is not really a disease? Please someone explain to me how this happens.

If you view the whole thing in disease/my fault dichotomy, than what should I be explaining? Zinco, no offense I done it before and got lectured as a stupid person, called ignorant psychopath...

Anything me or anybody else will say will be refuted by some sciencey schmiency links.

I don't know what is going on with you. I don't know what is missing. You must know. So mainstream therapy didn't help. Meds work, you claim.... until they don't. One has to be resourceful. It took me a while to use my IQ to my advatage not to self-sabotage. One thing I know it came from within......... and from random good omens. Look elsewhere than doctors and self-help books aim particulary at mental health. Don't do things with "I am doing this to help myself", just do them.

HATEFREE CULTURE

venusss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote