View Single Post
imjustsolittle

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 22, 2014 at 01:08 PM

I cant take LIFE.

Work with people just drive me nuts makes me angry and I dont seem to understand why any people do the things they do. I feel so certain their bad mouthing me after the incident in the washroom with a hush coming over these two girls when I just need to pee. I feel like I'm in high school and I'm the one whom says something out loud like today: I SAID YOURE FAKE AND YOU KNOW IT. Apparently this has been interpretted as a threat. I dont know or understand how… but if you are fake did some fake stuff and one girl found out and called you out on it… wouldnt you address them? Instead its the next day, shes dug old notes out of my trash and presented a neighbour as a 'impartial witness' whom happens to be her best friend… I dont trust anyone. I feel more and more paranoid in this office environment. I just want them to shut up. Why cant I have a door to my cubicle. That would help.

So I'm feeling MORE hopeless as they have to move my desk somewhere else so she can feel FINE. Apparently, no one HAS moved passed when I raised my voice about something else to a whole other person because they lied to me about work. I dont think lies have a place and I dont see the point of being nice to someone and bad mouthing them behind their back in a work environment. I feel let down since I had been hoping this stuff would be phased out of the world by age 20. SO since I confronted her I am the bad one. Since no one said any badmouting to my face - there was none and you cannot say fake or something along those lines. I dont believe a word of her story. I'm confused as **** as to why I am so paranoid but I'm someone who wants or needs good influences. I have no problems with the other staff but so far the boss said "This is not appropriate etc. clean up the language" - so - I have no idea what to do because I feel completely uncomfortable around them even being in the building. How do you calm paranoia? I am not good at leaning on… say reasonable doubt that nothing was said. This lady is just playing dumb to the boss and acting like I left stuff on her desk - which was proven wrong.

Hugs from:
Bark