View Single Post
funny cookie

Member Since Nov 2014
5 hugs
given
Trig Nov 04, 2014 at 03:26 PM

I was put into care at the age of 7. I was sexually abused at my first foster home and again at a later one when I was 14. I spent on average 14 months living with each family or children's home. I do not make friends easily and can count only my husband as someone to rely on. I am unsure what people think of me but I think I am a nice person. I had a child while in care who has a learning disability. My husband and I are the main carers of my granddaughter who lives with us. I have had a hard time dealing with the emotional aspects of this. I have over the years tried to move forward with my life and for the most part succeed but every 6 months or so I have days where I can't get out of bed, wish everyone would p off and at the same time need them to take over eerything for me but feel angry that I need them to cope for me. This only lasts a cupple of days but keeps happening, how do I leave the past behind me for good? Ty for reading this message xx

Last edited by darkpurplesecrets; Nov 06, 2014 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: added trigger icon....
funny cookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bluegrey, Open Eyes