View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 06, 2014 at 02:16 AM

I find that the simple change from sweat pants to yoga pants makes an appreciable, not-so-subtle difference. Yoga pants are as comfy as sweats, but are shaped differently, and the look in yoga pants is much more "put together" than in sweat pants.

The same goes for switching from using sweat tops to using tunics. The material and comfiness (there is no such word??) are similar, but the shape and lines are different and the effect can be quite a wow. I had a yoga teacher in the past (she moved to SoCal and I sure miss her), Kathy, who was a super attractive blonde woman in her early 50s, and she always wore black yoga pants, a black tunic, and a necklace. She varied the necklaces and they were often colorful - like a burst of color against an all black background. Of course, the contrast between her straight shoulder-length hair that was blonde and the straight, neat, elongated black clothing (long legs, long sleeves, everything straight and elongated) was also well thought through and visually appealing.

No makeup on her.

I am just observing how making small and subtle changes can yield fantastic results.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote