Thread: I'm here too
View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Nov 10, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Hi stephanie,
I've cried in front of my doctor. I've gotten over the embarrassment but it doesn't make him any different. He is much the same. It is nice when they aren't afraid to touch you like you have a disease. I mean, times have changed, doctors are likely more paranoid with all the stuff going on. But it does feel like the humanity of them is not there any more.

Mine gave me some expired tylenol with muscle relaxant today. It's okay. I know it won't hurt me. But pain is perceived differently by everyone and he always thinks I'm making things up.

Not trying to make this about me, sorry. I also have a sister who I'd like to talk to but is going through her own things in her 50's. I'm closer to getting that age. I'd be here if you need someone to talk to. I'm feeling like I will be all alone for the rest of my time however long it is. Dealing with unexplained as of yet, any real diagnosis, other than sacroilitic joint pain....

Sorry about your job. Now you must have more time, find things you can do? Sorry about your therapist. Do you miss your job or will you appreciate having time off now?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Amedot11, dfwsteph