View Single Post
BeBrave483

Member Since Nov 2014
17 hugs
given
Default Nov 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Also, I was recently told that I always pretend things are worse than they are, which isn't true, I say things as they are, that's all. In fact I usually try to see the positive or funny side of things. This person had never actually met me, so how could she know how bad or good things in my life "really" are? I mean yes I'm a but if a drama queen, but this is the same person who also recently said that no one has suffered as much as she has. So obviously she's lived everyone else's life to be able to know that.

And you know, not everyone who is ill has a diagnosis, cos some people are too scared or ashamed to ask for help. I have diagnosis' but I still feel I'm wasting valuable medical time with my "problems" before I even saw this thread I was already wondering if I was just attention seeking when I asked for help. Which I only did because I'd been threatened to, but this isn't a thread about me so I'll say no more. Sorry to go on. I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm just pointing out the other possible side of it.