View Single Post
hellboy

Member Since Dec 2013
Default Nov 12, 2014 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheartedxo View Post
Hi there !My opinion and I've been threw something like this before similar but not the same but I think you should stop all contact with him whatsoever and do not talk with him . Don't sit with him at school avoid him and ignore. If you stay in contact it will be much worse and to be honest it will make him realize a lot and he will wonder oh why isn't she talking to me or why is she ignoring me what is she doing and he will miss you and come to his senses and realize. You need to act like you don't care as much as you do and be independent as painful as it is. Obviously this boy loves you but also seems he is playing games with you a bit and is taking you for granted he is telling you this then telling you that. It is a bit odd. Sure the guy needs some time to think and space but you can't wait forever . And the fact that he wants all that but still contacts you seems like a very good sign that he cares but seems like he wants you to feel this way . To me when someone goes threw this especially what your guy is . is when they need their gf or partner best friend the most . and remember he could end up pushing you away for good. So he seems to be playing games with you more then over a little 40% percent on my part. He should be doing what he said to you not screwing with your feelings and messing with them. Him telling you he just wants to be friends and go from there is just an excuse ! Since when does a guy that loves you just wants to be friends and basically start over just cause he is in a tough spot ? Doesn't make sense. He will pull through and I'm sure things will get better but you really have to think about this. I think the best thing to do is what I first said at the top ! It will help BIG TIME . but you must go threw with it and stick to it as hard as it is. Make this boy realize you love him but will not wait forever and make HIM realize what he has in front of him. Make HIM scared to loose you by fully ignoring him. Cut him off if he says he needs time give it to him. No contact would be better as bad as it sounds but willhelp trust me!! Because if he really wanted all of what he is saying why would he still talk with you? He would cut you out completely but he would also not be talking with you if he really needed that space and time to think. By you doing this what I'm all saying especially the first part at the TOP in my message to you would drive him crazy and insane like he is doingto you give him what he is saying he wants he will realize and see in the end. Talkto other guys make him worry but do not talk to him you have to to show him your just as serious show him a side of you he has not seen and be mean sometimes you have to . I promise you will see change if you try this out as hard as it will be
This what you do if you want to protect yourself, but don't claim you care about him if you do.
hellboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote