View Single Post
ladytiger
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2012
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 14, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Hello. I work at a comnunity college and let's be clear on volunteering: I am still partially volunteering at a library, but nothing isn't happening for a job. I do have debt student loans! I haven't finished my BS which is not something i need to do at the moment. I network at work, again i gotta apply online thru district for full time. However, if another sister college wants me to start asap my boss told me just go take the knowledge. I love volunteering we found out my dear elderly friend died and haven't been back to volunteer. I would like to help animals, can't do it now. I gotta finish speaking to other depts on Monday and then we shall see. All part timers at work are leaving cuz it's too hard to get full time; remember budget money and 5 temps left got full time elsewhere. When i get a 2nd job, they won't be seeing me much at library. Like i always say, love volunteering but self care and charity starts with me and very worn out. Seriously, how much waiting do i need to keep enduring? Why do ppl keep suggesting self employed? Again, need backed up previous work experiences to do that too much time and money that's time i don't have sorry being honest my job now is temp again why do i need another temp job!?! Neirher are guaranteed! AZ is a right to work state u can still get fired meaning temps can still be terminated. I'm still contemplating a full time and my current part time job 8 hrs plus 22 hrs wtf! These jobs want 8-5 m-f my hours are on friday at noon. Oh ao over this **** ugh nothing simple not leaving my job for another temp job!! I know about the whole market it's ppl out there who still in the past. Hmm, i will continue to apply outside the community college district. Those temps who left are shining and it's time for me to shine.
ladytiger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote