View Single Post
BeBrave483

Member Since Nov 2014
17 hugs
given
Default Nov 16, 2014 at 04:18 PM

Yeah, I really mean this in a nice way, but I think you should try to relax a little. For your own sake of course, but also as others have said, not to frighten him off. I know I personally don't like feeling under pressure to text back straight away. He could be busy or asleep or something. Try not worry so much, it won't help matters. You're only a new couple and he still has his own life to life and stuff to do. Don't take that personally. I'm only trying to help. I hope it all works out though, maybe talk to him about it as has been said, just try not actually tell him what to do, cos people don't like that. He should want to text you, not text cos he feels he has to. I'm sure he does want to text you and maybe he will more as you get to know each other more. I think it's also worth mentioning that some people just aren't texters. Same as I don't feel too comfortable making phone calls, it's nothing against anyone, it's just the way I am. But I know and have known people who wouldn't text. Maybe your guy would prefer a phone call. Good luck anyway.