View Single Post
Tommo

Member Since Nov 2014
6 hugs
given
Default Nov 17, 2014 at 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwangsstörung View Post
Oh... my God, that's VERY scary. :\ I can't even comprehend what that would have been like for you. It's bad enough that "they" are trying to take £100 from my dad (which he's going to contest, and see local, free lawyers, but still paying it to keep them sweet) but what you are going through is incredibly scary.

The first place to go is the police. Take absolutely everything with you... I mean paperwork. The more you can prove that it was shady in some way, the more seriously they should take you. Any names you can come up with, as well.

If need be, contact a newspaper and tell them your story, perhaps asking the public if they know the people involved... you could think more on that, but I think there's something you could do that in that area.

Best of luck, and please keep us informed of how things are going.

That's so depressing. :\ This is why I loathe governments and don't care to talk about politics. Always someone out to get something from you. :|
Yep...the newspapers. I totally agree. If the story rings true...and it sees the light of day...police and legal council will pick it up from there...

The problem with this is typically that "the plaintiff is crazy". That's what game they will play...and the police will think their time is wasted...as will lawyers......
Tommo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote