View Single Post
Beachlover527

Member Since May 2014
Default Nov 20, 2014 at 09:06 PM

Holy crap vital. I read what you wrote again after not really reading it thoroughly when I first read this. You are VERY intelligent and a GENIUS. You're right. Therapy hasn't helped me so much. Yes maybe challenge my thoughts from time to time but my depression got worse.
It's ALL about action. It's all about making conscious decisions for a depressed person to get better.
I have been just getting by. I felt no pleasure from life anymore. I've been trying SUPER hard to try and have HOPE and POSITIVITY.
I have definitely been procrastinating that's a fact. It's all because I'm waiting until I get fear that I need to do it, that's why I wait till the last minute to do things so I can finish it vs. doing them on my own will.
I've been snapping for the past 30 minutes and I feel joy and empowerment from the snaps. I feel like I am emotionally getting better. My mind is not on suicidal thoughts but more about, wow, I make lots of decisions in such a short period of time. I absolutely think this will work.
I am serious.
What is pretty difficult is remembering to this at all times but I'm desperate for help. So I will for sure keep the Snap Club in mind as much as I can.

I am also getting medication for the first time soon so I hope that will help also.

I just want to say you are a genius. Not even therapists know what you know. They're trying to do what they can to help but they don't know that a depressed person is on autopilot each day and not motivated to do anything.
Snapping before making a decision is so empowering and makes me feel joy.
Thank you. This Snap club should be published and be turned into an activity that all therapists tell their clients. It's crazy.
You're a genius.

(I'm snapping before hitting send )

Hugs from:
vital

Thanks for this!
ChangingMyMind, chattygirl29, connect.the.stars, cryingontheinside, vital