View Single Post
Anonymous37893

Default Nov 28, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrystal View Post
I'm the same too. The school gates are anxious periods for me because I'm usually on my own looking like a wet rag. I don't know why the other women join in and gossip with each other, to others I'm certain were new people in the area. They never chit chat with me and don't seem interested in talking to me.

The last time I had any female friends was at school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
School and work was like prison to me. I'm so glad that those days are over with! I've always had a hard time making friends and relating to other women too. I think that a lot of younger women face a great deal of pressure to conform, so they end up copying their peers to fit in. Guys do this too, but it's not quite as bad. Ever notice how some group of girls even dress alike? lol!

Have you tried talking to other women who seem like they could use a friend too? What about joining some clubs at school? Sometimes you have to go up to people instead of waiting for someone to come up and talk to you. It's possible that people might think that you don't want to talk to them depending on your body language. Maybe you could try making small talk with someone and complimenting them on their outfit or something like that? It's worth a try.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote