View Single Post
pretty-eyes

Member Since Nov 2014
Trig Nov 29, 2014 at 01:30 AM

So my dad is a piece of work alcoholic and I was molested when I was 1...which I obviously don't remember but was told about recently...then there was an incident with a step brother when I was 4 which I will unfortunately never know the full story cause I just know what he says happened and to him it was the greatest experience of his life...and he was only 5. I dated a 26 year old when I was 17...I got hit in the face causing a black eye when I was 17 also by my step dad. Jumped off the roof of my house afterwards. Then ended up in a mental hospital. I was still trying to find the right meds at 19 and the one I was on caused me to be a zombie...Id fall asleep but I'd be able to think and know what was happening but not be able to move...well I babysat one night and got molested by a 15 year old boy. Last year I got raped by someone I trusted. I was pregnant and miscarried. I've had abusive boyfriends and ones that couldn't care less...anyways I was wondering do you think the things that happened in my earlier childhood could cause my mental/emotional issues? Or perhaps I'm more vulnerable to abuse because of my illness? I have type two bipolar disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by FooZe; Nov 29, 2014 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: added trigger icon
pretty-eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, hamster-bamster, Pikku Myy, shezbut