Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2014
1,785 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileHere View Post
Thanks, Vital!

Wow, you take quite a lot. Did you ever have any negative reactions to the supplements? (I've had, to magnesium/zinc in the past - then I started eating meat, like a doctor recommended)
I'm thinking at least some of your energy/vitality may come from the supplements/nutrition?

As for the SNAP club, I've managed to get up a bit earlier today with the help of it (I 'snapped' and chose to lie in and just tossed and turned in bed quite a few times before that lol) I find it quite mischievous and playful, maybe that's the point? We'll see how it goes... Thank you for sharing it!
Hi SmileHere!

It does seem like a lot, but a lot from the list is just the contents of the multivitamin.

I've never had a negative reaction to supplements, but that is a great point for anyone else reading this. My understanding is that you should not really exceed the recommended amounts on any of these supplements. Something that may be good for you in the right quantities might be not so good for you if you take too much.

As for SNAP CLUB, I think it's a wonderful sign that you're being playful and creative with it. I feel that too. I am almost guaranteed to be smiling when I SNAP, even for the smallest thing. I have a feeling of pure joyful power and playfulness and creativity even for my small nonsense decisions. It's partly also a HUGE relief. Every time I do it, it reminds me that I have somewhere to go if things go bad, that I don't have to suffer as I used to ANY MORE.

- vital