Thread: pointless
View Single Post
iwishicould

Member Since Nov 2014
80 hugs
given
Default Dec 03, 2014 at 04:14 PM

Al,thank you to.
I wish I could get help,but not in the backward area I live in,unless I get taken to hospital with my wrists slit or something,they finally told me the truth the last time I tried for help.Of course if I had money,that would be a different story.

I don't think my GP can/will be of much help,she just writes out my script for serequel,which is not working much anymore.Oh she will send me to mental health again if I want,but the travelling psyche said he can only give me more drugs.The therapy he says I need,is not avaliable here.Have to go to city for that.Didn't even give me counsellor to ring.Told him I had my rope ready,but he didn't care.

Mum is basically where I got my hangups from and never knew my dad.1 son is alchoholic,so can't talk to him.The other son has his own family to take care of,and hubby has his hands full with his sister.Oh and my last friend has just moved away to far to go and see,but I never really confided anything to her anyway,because she has lots of problems of her own.I usually did the listening.

Well,at least I can come here from time to time
iwishicould is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous37868