View Single Post
QuagmireTrekker

Member Since Oct 2014
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2014 at 07:10 AM

In contrast to your not wanting to take a shower, I really desire to have a warm shower. But it's chilly in the winter now and in the neighborhood there is no public bath room having warm water flowing out of the faucet. I live in the home I grew up and now there is no Father to maintain the house so almost every facility at the house is broken, dirty or too broken to be cleaned. Mother is a miser who can rarely see my pain but just wants to keep all her money no matter what happens as long as herself can still eat. (So Standup2me, for me it's better to refer to as Earth Father because I can't believe Mother would serve me anything I need.) That the stove is broken is ok because I can just go to eatery to eat. That the dining table is cluttered with garbage-like things is ok because I could just go to the convenience store to use the dining table there. That there is no functional chair or sofa is ok because I could just go out to sit in public chairs on the roadside. That the TV is broken is ok because I could just watch video on the internet. That the toilet can't flush and would get blocked after defecating is ok because I could just go out to use the public toilet. Only that there is no warm bath facility is not ok because public bath rooms are not easy to find and not many people sell bath service purely. If you want to take a bath outside easily, there are only hotels in the neighborhood and the smallest quantity you need order a hotel is one night, which is very expensive for taking a shower.

I have encountered many difficulties in taking a warm bath outside. I went back to my alma mater graduate school dorm to take a shower but was treated as an intruder and the police officer came to knock the door ferociously when I was taking a shower; that's horrible. I went to my classmate's male friend's dorm to take a shower but it turns out that man is an obscene man. I went to my research institute's public bath room to take a shower but had an fierce quarrel with the janitor then the department head changed my office to another floor where the workplace was often too noisy to work.

Last edited by QuagmireTrekker; Dec 06, 2014 at 09:59 AM..

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Standup2me

Thanks for this!
Standup2me