View Single Post
mailgirl1978

Member Since Dec 2014
Trig Dec 06, 2014 at 06:25 PM

Obviously I don't or I wouldn't be here but I'm so frustrated and exhausted that I do feel like I hate her most days.
I'm so tired of the verbal abuse and the constant needs that are never enough. I'm the only one left that will deAL with her and I don't think I can take much more.

She was arrested for pepper spraying her neighbor (who she thought was sleeping with her exboyfriend) and they sent her to the hospital but she pretended to be better so she could get out. I had to pay out over 1500 to get her in a new place since she was evicted from public housing for the incident with the neighbor. Of course she thanks me and goes on and on about how guilty she feels for me providing for her yet turn around and scream at me and call me stupid. She has no income. No insurance. No disability. Completly dependant on me and I'm so tired.

She threatens to kill herself all the time. At this point, it's horrible to say, but it would be a relief. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has thought this.
mailgirl1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lexi232, unaluna