View Single Post
GoneTooLong

Member Since Dec 2014
Default Dec 21, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona Alianor View Post
I think this is the cause of a lot of it. I knew someone who would intentionally do things to hurt or bother me. Once we were riding in the car and a song came on the radio that I just hate because it makes me really depressed. I asked him to change the station or turn it off until that song is over because I can't stand it. Instead, he turned the radio UP. I literally had to put my fingers in my ears until it was over. I realized later that he did these things to have power over me, because he felt weak.
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Interestingly, I had many opportunities to troll on other boards today, but I did not. That is the interesting part of all of this. Some days, I can take it or leave it.

Then, there are days where it is a drug. Trying to be as honest as I can, RARELY do I ever mean what I say, and most people that know me on those boards get it. That is why it feels that I like to push buttons.

I will say this. Growing up I had a domineering mother that really did not care for my opinion. I have thought of that often and wonder if part of all of this stems from being my own person and not having to be. Ensured.

I will also say this. While most trollers like to keep their identity hidden, I have never hidden whom I am. Always been willing to give my name and hometown. I don't hide behind anything.
GoneTooLong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
bipolar angel