View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,221 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 21, 2014 at 08:10 PM

It's been a typical weekend for me. Yesterday was pretty nice as I spent about an hour with a friend of mine. He was with me when I went shopping and at my place. There were no distractions. He was nice to be with, but I feel like he does not understand where I come from. When I tell him how hard it is to make friends for me, he implies that it's my fault.

Last night I rented a movie, and it was terrible. I went to Redbox and the selections were limited. There were not many good movies left. On top of that, while I was at Redbox looking over the selections, a couple of guys were near me talking to each other. I didn't feel comfortable with them there. So I felt hurried to get a movie, and after I left, the two guys did not get a movie like I thought that they were waiting for me to leave. They didn't seem "savory" to me.

Today was alright. Went to church and that was it. Did laundry and went on a little bike ride. Right now I feel very alone and lonely. I have an abbreviated work week this week.

Hugs from:
Bark, Perfectly Broken