View Single Post
tigerlily84
Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2012
3,546 hugs
given
Default Dec 22, 2014 at 09:46 PM

After getting into the argument with my mother about where I will spend Christmas, I received another phone call from my brother, who proceeded to yell at me because of something I said a week ago. And when I say yell I mean relentlessly scream. Well it was more than I could take, and I spent the rest of the day crying and in bed. I was in the wrong, yes, but I didn't deserve that. He made me think that we were okay this whole time, when he really was angry with me. I absolutely hate it when people are fake. Why? For what purpose? What is the point of joking around with me if you are pissed off?

He ended the conversation we had a week ago by telling the same corny joke he always does. I did apologize that very day, and he seemed to accept it, so I figured that we were okay. I texted and called him the following day to talk, but he never replied. So imagine my surprise when he called yesterday out of the blue. And guess what, after screaming at me, he texted me and told the same stupid joke. I feel like I am going crazy. Who does that? The worst part is that I have to see him on Christmas Day. I am sick of this.

Last edited by tigerlily84; Dec 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM..

Hugs from:
angelene, Bark, Clara22, hope2010, SeekerOfLife, soft_silhouette89, TheOriginalMe, Turtlesoup