Thread: Having a FB :>
View Single Post

Default May 19, 2007 at 10:46 PM

sure. i used to do that. i had a good friend and we were very compatible in bed even though there was no way that either of us were the right life partner for the other.

it worked out great for a while.

it ended maybe a year before i moved, though. how come? well... kind of hard to say... i just... didn't want to do that with him anymore. his father died. he got depressed. i was there for him as a friend. then... his personality kinda changed... i think he was getting a bit old too... weird. i'm typically attracted to people who are older than me but he kind of... well his age started catching up with him, i guess. we used to talk through the night and stuff. then he kind of didn't want to do anything 'cause of work and he started getting a bit set in his ways... we remained friends but the reciprocal sex thing was over.

could have done that again here with someone else... but i kind of didn't want to. not sure why.

i think... i'm at the point... where i would like to have a healthy relationship with someone who i really want to try and make things work with. dunno... guess i'm seeing how therapy is going to pan out with respect to my fears of intimacy and the like...

not sure what is up with me...

i miss sex though. i surely surely do
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote