View Single Post
scoop5245

Member Since Dec 2014
Default Dec 27, 2014 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
I am very honoured to be able to contribute more to the community here at Psych Central!

This is the place to ask any questions relating to mental health, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, Bipolar, schizophrenia, dissociative disorders, OCD, general mental health issues and also relationship issues, careers, issues around abuse and psychotherapy. As I do not pretend to know everything it would be fabulous to have other member's contributions and thoughts also.

Thank you!
Thank You,
I have been feeling a bit anxious and nervous over the last few months and did not know what some of the physical things i was feeling until I realized that some of my symptoms are related to stress and anxiety. Over the past year my father passed away after an illness, a daughter of mine has been battling with a medical ailment for 14 month now and the medicines are taking it's toll. Just 2 weeks ago my best friend and business partner suffered a minor stroke, he is on the mend but I was and am afraid for him also. Also I constantly worry about money. I have been self employed for 26 years and have had my ups and downs. I guess everything just caught up with me at once. I feel more in control now than a few months ago, but not where I want to be.

Hugs from:
kaliope, pegasus