Member Since Jan 2006
4,001 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop5245 View Post
Thank You,
I have been feeling a bit anxious and nervous over the last few months and did not know what some of the physical things i was feeling until I realized that some of my symptoms are related to stress and anxiety. Over the past year my father passed away after an illness, a daughter of mine has been battling with a medical ailment for 14 month now and the medicines are taking it's toll. Just 2 weeks ago my best friend and business partner suffered a minor stroke, he is on the mend but I was and am afraid for him also. Also I constantly worry about money. I have been self employed for 26 years and have had my ups and downs. I guess everything just caught up with me at once. I feel more in control now than a few months ago, but not where I want to be.
Hello scoop, nice to meet you.

Sounds like you have been through an awful lot of stress recently and grief is so hard too. You'll find lots of support and understanding here on the forums, have a look around and post where you feel comfortable. Welcome to Psych Central.

Pegasus

Got a quick question related to mental health or a treatment? Ask it here General Q&A Forum

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein