View Single Post
martamiriam

Member Since Dec 2014
1 hugs
given
Unhappy Dec 29, 2014 at 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Hi folks and welcome to our support group for people who have a schizophrenic or psychotic disorder and support for their loved ones and family.

If you're looking for helpful information resources on schizophrenia, you may want to check out our resource directory of reviewed schizophrenia and related resources online.

Welcome and I hope you find the support you're seeking here.

DocJohn
Thanks Doc John...i am having trouble in the chat rooms for emotional support as the moderator insists that I accept his "help" by telling me to move on when he knows nothing of the situation in total...it has been less than helpful..is there somewhere else I could get the support I need..? There is a legal tangle that is also keeping me apart from my schizo phrenic boyfriend that no one seems to get..l.its not about him not caring its about his paranoia and his delusions that he will be responsible for our demise if he is with us..it is so lonely and painful..he thinks he is protecting us when we are feeling abandoned and lonely for him...he has no one to help him as he lives alone and is alienated from his step son who has CP...thanks for any help...I cry all day every day as does my son as he was the DAD he never had and the husband I never had and I have had two...thanks for any help....
martamiriam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote