Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 29, 2014 at 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop5245 View Post
Thank You,
I have been feeling a bit anxious and nervous over the last few months and did not know what some of the physical things i was feeling until I realized that some of my symptoms are related to stress and anxiety. Over the past year my father passed away after an illness, a daughter of mine has been battling with a medical ailment for 14 month now and the medicines are taking it's toll. Just 2 weeks ago my best friend and business partner suffered a minor stroke, he is on the mend but I was and am afraid for him also. Also I constantly worry about money. I have been self employed for 26 years and have had my ups and downs. I guess everything just caught up with me at once. I feel more in control now than a few months ago, but not where I want to be.
It really has been eye opening, for myself, over the past several years, learning the connections of emotional health and physical health.
Welcome to PC, I hope you are able to find support you need.
Sorry to hear of your father. It's tough losing a parent, my mom passed several years ago. I knew, then, I needed to monitor my own stress levels, as I've my own illness that exacerbates with stress.
Hope your daughter is ok?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk