View Single Post
Anonymous100166

Default Jan 01, 2015 at 11:56 PM

I worked and paid taxes for 25 years, so why does people make out like me trying and praying to get ssdi like I'm trying to get something for nothing. It's so hopefully I can get a little healthier so that I can find a job that will fit me and be competent doing instead of choosing any ole job like the past just to survive in order to pay bills. Would they rather pay for me to be in jail after I blow my top for being at a job around people I hate and can't deal with? I worked in retail for a decade after injuring back. I now absolutely hate and am having an extremely hard time dealing with people outside of my family. I have begun to hate people in general. However, prior to getting sick, I did fairly well with people. I never had customers or coworkers complain about me personally until I began getting sick.

How do I convince ssdi that I'm sick. My therapist is convinced. He says he hopes I am awarded ssdi. I'm trying to save from something bad eventually happening.

Like the story a couple of days ago where the guy put an end to he and his wife because she was bipolar, had tried sui, and was on a respirator. What a way to live.

I guess my old friend got under my skin this morning saying beggars can't be choosy about jobs and not having a pot to pee in and just in a round about way he tried to dog me out. What a pos friend he was.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mrs. Mania

Thanks for this!
Mrs. Mania