View Single Post
martamiriam

Member Since Dec 2014
1 hugs
given
Default Jan 02, 2015 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Hi folks and welcome to our support group for people who have a schizophrenic or psychotic disorder and support for their loved ones and family.

If you're looking for helpful information resources on schizophrenia, you may want to check out our resource directory of reviewed schizophrenia and related resources online.

Welcome and I hope you find the support you're seeking here.

DocJohn
Not sure how to deal with the terrible silence from my Paranoid schizophrenic boyfriend...I am pining away from him being gone....he keeps his emails unblocked but never responds...I don't feel like living anymore...I am 65 and he was the best thing that had ever happened to me but now he is gone....and I don't know if he will ever be back..he has or had the delusion that I would die if he was with me so he disappeared....I am so very very sad....his caring is so misguided and now we cannot see each other for another eight months...I don't know how to continue getting through the days...I miss him so much...every day is so very sad...I have nothing to live for or look forward to anymore...
martamiriam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote