View Single Post
Frankbtl
Magnate

Member Since May 2013
341 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2015 at 02:54 PM

Hi blind archer, with the third problem.......the urges/impulses..........I was kind of thinking maybe OCD, although it could be other things too.......just that depending on the nature of the imagination/thoughts they could link in too. And with the fourth problem..........the feeling of something being wrong.........maybe anxiety, maybe feeling a lack of "order", maybe connected to the thoughts.............
Although it could also be other things too!!! And just like Hooligan said we can't give a diagnosis.
I'd suggest you talk about it with a doctor/pdoc/T..............I'm guessing it must be quite frightening, overwhelming, consuming, distressing at times.........but just starting with finding out where those feelings/experiences are coming from/what may be causing them with a professional can be a big step in getting the help you need with them.
But really well done on sharing what's going on for you with us, if you can just do that with a professional too..........whatever/why ever it is, knowledge can be power.

Alison
Frankbtl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote