happiedasiy
Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2011
1,836 hugs
given
Default Jan 04, 2015 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe View Post
Thanks for your comfort. It's all been such a mess how mine came together. I once had confidence only in myself and no one else. Now I have no confidence in myself at all, and have placed my confidence in the hands of people who barely know me. Scary to say the least.

This has all been a nightmare for me and got me down. And when there's more people than jobs to sustain population, the weak must be eliminated theoretically. That even got mrntioned in a conversation I was having with someone last week. So, I expect to be denied again and after this long waiting process, it's going to crush my soul even more. I'm hoping to prevent the inevitable, but the inevitable looks to be the only successful path.

I'm due to see my therapist today. Maybe we can have a productive session today.
Well at least you have Metallica to validate how you are feeling,
Sad but True ect...
Remember don't give up because once you are accepted they will owe you from the time you first applied.
Also some advice when applying, make sure to mention
ALL physical/emotional episodes. ( childhood - adulthood ).

Have a family member write a letter on your behalf on how you have been in chronic pain and how it has IMPACTED their lives (Wife, Mother, Father, children, extended family also include friends, and past co workers *.)
Have these documents notarized.
Keep a journal. no really.

Chronic pain changes a person, their personality, and perspective about people and how they relate to/with the world. It decreases a persons ability to function. This will give the administrative judge a personal perspective.

This isn't permanent, you will have to adapt and learn new tools for coping.
Ask for help and then allow it in.
Lastly, Turn the page... see how I got all those songs in!
H.
Nothing else matters right now but you and your goals.