View Single Post
Anonymous200145

Default Jan 06, 2015 at 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom129 View Post
Thanks for your reply! I'm trying to work on myself currently (exercising) to hopefully help my chances. You're probably right about me being too young to be worrying about this stuff. I'm sure you know as good as I do that it just sucks seeing all of the other guys have success with girls while you're still waiting for a first kiss. Thank you for the encouraging words though. I really hope you're right about the anatomy class part!
Chin up, my man. Exercising is great ! Keep it up.

Another thing I wanted to mention is ... priorities change as you get older. When you're at your age or in your early twenties, it's all about looks and being cool and stuff. When you're older (and the girls you attract are older), it becomes more about things like your career (are you financially stable and successful ?), your health, and whether or not you would make a good partner (perhaps a husband).

Those "cool" guys and the assholes in high school and college who think they're hot **** will someday be working for minimum wage at Walmart, and if you're serious about your career, you might be the general manager of some large company, and guess who the chicks will come around to ? YOU.

So, what I'm trying to say is ... girls your age may just look for "cool" guys, but as you get older, they'll come around, and when they do, it would help if you have your life in order (career, health, emotional stability, etc). So working on yourself is very important, not just for the girls ... do it for yourself.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote