View Single Post
Phantom129

Member Since Nov 2014
Default Jan 06, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilodian4ever View Post
Chin up, my man. Exercising is great ! Keep it up.

Another thing I wanted to mention is ... priorities change as you get older. When you're at your age or in your early twenties, it's all about looks and being cool and stuff. When you're older (and the girls you attract are older), it becomes more about things like your career (are you financially stable and successful ?), your health, and whether or not you would make a good partner (perhaps a husband).

Those "cool" guys and the assholes in high school and college who think they're hot **** will someday be working for minimum wage at Walmart, and if you're serious about your career, you might be the general manager of some large company, and guess who the chicks will come around to ? YOU.

So, what I'm trying to say is ... girls your age may just look for "cool" guys, but as you get older, they'll come around, and when they do, it would help if you have your life in order (career, health, emotional stability, etc). So working on yourself is very important, not just for the girls ... do it for yourself.
Thanks, man. I really appreciate the advice. I will try to work on myself. I thought last night and realized that if I was a girl, I probably wouldn't be attracted to me either. It's pretty depressing but it's true. I want to find a way to stand out from the other guys. My confidence and self-esteem are pretty low so I will also have to find ways to fix that as well. I just hope that it doesn't take that long for me to find a girlfriend, I'm really hoping that this all happens sooner than later.
Phantom129 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous200145