View Single Post
The Fox & the Hound
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2013
12 hugs
given
Angry Jan 07, 2015 at 02:24 PM

Ok... So , my friend has an obsession with Movies,& I believe it might be leading to explained here.

We've been having some issues recently... But, this was nothing too major, until recently. I try to talk other topics besides movies, but she doesn't agree with that . It's just frustrating. So, me & a friend tried to talk to about this. She can still talk about movies... She can still go & enjoy them. Just that we would like to talk about other things besides movies. But she thinks we are trying to control her. Fact is, were not trying to at all. She refuses to talk about other topics, I can't think of anything else, & it is all I can think of! She refuses to talk to me... If is say other things besides movies. Heck, I said I want to talk to about other topics, but I still talk to her about this... She was then acted like this "If I can't talk about movies to you. I wouldn't talk to you." I tried saying she can, but she's like "YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!CAN'T CONTROL ME!STOP! STOP!" So, I really can not talk about this too her. Because she refuses to listen now. She is refusing to even be by me. I just want to say sorry, but I can't. She runs away from me.

Now? I look like a bad person. She ran away from me today in the hall, and people thought we were harassing her. No. We want to talk to her about this siuation, & I just want this to be fixed for once. I don
I have pointed this out, that we are not trying to control her in any from seeing movies, but she still believes that we are controlling her. She thinks basically everything we saw about movies is controlling, and really isn't.

Last edited by The Fox & the Hound; Jan 07, 2015 at 02:43 PM..
The Fox & the Hound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sideblinded, Webgoji