View Single Post
Sad eyed lady

Member Since Dec 2014
Default Jan 08, 2015 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laini View Post
Ive just appled for another part time job. My anxiety levels are through the roof at the thought of going for another interview. Im not taking any meds for my Cyclothymia, prefering to go it alone. My panic attacks are another issue. Ive had Propranolol in the past, only took the edge off, didnt completely stop me panicking. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I really need this job because of my rediculous debts that Ive mounted up when on my spending sprees..
Hi just read your post about anxiety and job interview. I am new on this site so don't know if I am doing it right. My anxiety is thru the roof also because I keep sending out job app,i cations and never hear from any of the places I apply to. It could be in my situation age discrimination as I am recently retired and just looking for part time job to help make ends meet. It's so hard for me to make this transition from working full time for most of my adult life and now not working and having no money or anything to do. As for the interview, I have in the past found that you just be yourself during the interview. Make a list of your strengths before hand and try to weave them into your interview. Everyone has something unique to offer. Good luck hope it works out and you get the job
Sad eyed lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote