View Single Post
A Red Panda
Grand Magnate

Member Since May 2013
882 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 09, 2015 at 08:22 AM

Greenmoss - I understand the no self-confidence but having self-worth. Like... I think I SHOULD be worth some things, because I think everyone is worthwhile so why don't I count? And then there's the "....BUUUUTTT....." that comes running on out (I think even the beginning of that sentence has the "buutttt" going through my head!) where I'm not confident enough to try and assert being treated as worth-while.

I'm find with men as friends. But I think I turned off the anxiety of flirting by simply NOT noticing it! Which then turns out even more embarassing sometimes! :S

Azul - if I make a mistake, I avoid the place/person like the plague. I haven't even been able to go in to the phone shop to see if they can order in the case I want because I was in and out of there a LOT a month ago when sorting out a few things, and I decided I was in there WAY too much and must be the most annoying customer ever, and it's a small place so it's frequently the same workers... and... ugh. hahaha.

"I have a problem with low self-esteem. Which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am.

A Red Panda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote