View Single Post
Shirt1212

Member Since Nov 2014
39 hugs
given
Default Jan 13, 2015 at 11:08 PM

My mother and I had a falling out. We havent had a healthy relationship for years, it took this falling out to open my eyes. I had no boundaries, she thought she still had to be my mother. Right now I'm not talking to her which I know is wrong but I'm not strong enough to open communication with her. She wants me to me wrong and I'm not strong enough to stand up to her when I need to. Even if I was I would just be told I was being mean selfish and a *****. Side note I really hate that word any more I've been called it a lot more than I deserve.

Anyway, when we had our fight they called me selfish. Now I don't live localy I was a lot further away and now I'm a few hours closer, I have 2 kids and I know my mom and my sister are mad I'm not closer. I used to tag them in all the pictures I post on social media and even go so far as to call my mom before I posted them to make sure she saw them first after she told me how rude it was that some one else commented first. Now I rarely post pictures, and when I do I feel guilty that my mom and sister aren't involved. I know that sounds nuts but I do, the selfish thing just rings I'm my head. My mom isn't even my "friend" on Facebook but I still feel this resposablitliy to make sure they are catered to first. I don't know, I'm just really struggling lately. I still take pictures and enjoy being a mother just hard for me to want to share anything in my life lately.

Thank you for reading this.
Shirt1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, kaliope