View Single Post

Default May 24, 2007 at 11:38 AM

<font color="#000088"> My brother got away with it,and his friends,and my Mom knew about some of the abuse,she wouldn't believe me about what he did on my birthday.But when I put my PJ's and my sheet for her to wash,with evidence of what happened on it,which I don't think I can say what was on it,without getting in trouble,she just washed them and put them right back on my bed.Didn't even ask where it came from.She knew he was abusing me all the time,but she helped him get away with it.She just thought that since her father abused her,it was only fair!But I didn't tell her father to abuse her,I didn't even know he was alive,until I was 16 yrs.old,she told me he died before I was born. But one year on her birthday I answered a phone call that was an old man asking for her,and I asked who it was,and he asked the same,I told him I was her daughter,he said he didn't know she had daughters,and that he was her father.She lied to me,then blamed me for bringing her memories back!She threw me into a foster home for delinquents,when I had a clean record and was an honor student! She wanted me discredited,so know one would believe me,but my Dad knew,and always stuck up for me!now that my Dad has passed away,I'm getting all that abuse rubbed in my face,saying who's gonna stick up for you now? </font>
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote