View Single Post
Anonymous52098

Confused Jan 20, 2015 at 10:27 AM

I'm a junior in highschool now, and I've always told myself that I wanted to be one of the best people's doctor who will take care of their needs and be caring to provide the upmost support. But the thing is, something else is nagging me

I love the ocean ever since I was young, I want to swim in it, dive, be a mermaid. I love travelling, sea animals, and always fear for the safety of sea animals because there's so many threats of overfishing and pollution! Suddenly, I don't know if I'm on the right path, anymore. I'm going to admit, I do want money, despite how selfish that sounds, but I want to do what I love!

Up to this point, I've been concentrating on classes to become a doctor "on the surface". Is it too late to switch to this goal? I've notified on my College search that I was interested in Pre-Med. Or is there a way to become a doctor for humans and marine animals? Maybe I can incorporate my knowledge on natural medicine on both?

P.S. Different topic, but who here earned different minors in their own interests? My IB English teacher did, and I've been inspired by her to earn some minors for fun, and so did she
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote