Thread: Having a FB :>
View Single Post

Default May 26, 2007 at 05:59 AM

well... the first FB i had was married when i slept with him. they had seperated, however. but even when they were together they had a somewhat open relationship so his wife probably wouldn't have minded if it happened prior to the seperation even.

we did that for maybe... a year? then... i didn't see him around much... then i started hearing things from my friends and realised... that he was hanging out with this other chick. i was cool with that. well... i missed him a little. but we didn't sleep together during the time that he became very interested in her and we didn't sleep together during the time that he was sleeping with her. i thought they could have made a great couple, actually, with long term potential. she turned out to be a little too 'straight' for him and a bit demanding that he change (drink less, smoke less mj, smoke less cigarettes, not hang out with his corrupted friends). so... he gave her the flick and we resumed a while after.

it can work out okay. but there is the potential for hurt too, to be sure.

after we had been together for a couple months... i went away for a couple months. just before i left... both of us came to the realisation that i'd pretty much moved into staying with him. seeing him every day or every second day. for two people who were FB's we seemed to be jolly serious and committed to each other. it was amazing though... he broached it... and i felt relieved.

there was a time when he got a little too attached to me. i guess he did say things at various points... he'd say 'i wish we could stay together properly' and i was like 'there is the right person for you out there somewhere and i'm not her'. and i'm not. but i think i might have hurt him a little... but he never got clingy. dunno. worked out well for a time...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote