View Single Post
CrystalSteph

Member Since Sep 2014
21 hugs
given
Default Jan 29, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kultking View Post
CrystalSteph, I can relate to EVERYTHING you just posted about! I also grew up with overly protective parents and was a very obedient daughter...now that I'm married and living with my husband, I still don't feel like I have the freedom to do all the things I've ever wanted to do because my anxiety holds me back greatly...I also have an extreme fear of driving, I could write a very long list of all the things that I worry about when it comes to driving...feel free to pm me if you would like to talk more, I'm here for you friend

but I think going to see a therapist would be a great first step...I'm in the process of getting started with therapy but I have done it before and it truly helps! Based off of your last post, I see that you have great goals & the desire to live the life you want....I think that with the help of a therapist and supportive people in your life, you'll be able to reach your goals
It makes my heart soo happy to know I am not alone and that you can relate! I think at times we feel we are alone since most people that surrounds us probably have already accomplished what we are yet trying to . I would def consider seeking a therapist for that extra boost!

P.s. I am going to pm you for sure and feel free to do so as well whenever you feel that you need to express yourself! Thank you so much
CrystalSteph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote