View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,561 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2015 at 08:07 PM

A little while ago I was sitting here at the computer surfing the web. Thought I heard a distressed kitty sound from outside. Heard it again a few minutes later. Then again. I decided to go outside and see if some strange kitty had wandered up. I might live in the boonies, but every once in awhile a stray wanders up looking for a handout.

My heart stopped when I walked into the living room and saw the front door was open. Apparently when I came in from work the door didn't latch completely. I hurried outside and saw both Mikey and Dobby in the yard. Mikey comes when I call him. He came running over and let me scoop him up. Took him in and went back out. Dobby had all his hair on end. He's a big boy. With his hair fluffed out he looked HUGE! He would not let me pick him up, but ran to the front door. He was running frantically back and forth in front of the door when I got there. He ran in as soon as I opened it. Thankfully both of them are okay. Dobby is being grumpy with the other cats, hissing at them. Mikey is a momma's boy and keeps jumping on me to be cuddled.

This ole lizard doesn't need this kind of stress!
lizardlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous200200, Anonymous37781, googley, Nammu, unaluna