Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2015 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvel View Post
I talked to my therapist about the situation and she said some things about this that made sense.

My coworker saw that I am interested and wanted to put a stop? NO, SHE DID NOT! She didn't give me a single clue that said "I know what you are doing and you should stop". She went on like nothing happened. This doesn't mean she is a bad person. It just means that she is extremely extroverted and that is the way she works. She craves attention, everything is about her and she doesn't leave too much space for other people. She also consciously or subconsciously does these things just to get male attention and validation that she is attractive. This is her ultimate satisfaction and she doesn't see other peoples emotions very well. She always lives in the moment, that she creates herself and she doesn't worry or complain about the future or the state of her life.

I wasn't able to see her manipulative agenda because... there are no other guys our age in the office, I've never met a person who is so extroverted (where I live people tend to be introverted, also I am inexperienced), I've fallen for her (looked at her in an idealistic way) and because I analyzed the situation, but couldn't put myself in her shoes because we are different.
Welcome to the not knowing people's intentions club.
I also have a great unknowledge to read people properly. As I know my lack of ability to do it, I used to ask friends for help to intérpret some situations in my life.
What tough becomes life when you are a naive bc you avoid experiencing life.
This is the problem with having avoidance.
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote