View Single Post
moody26

Member Since Jan 2015
Default Jan 31, 2015 at 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Pixie View Post
Are you inquiring about rapid thinking during manic/hypomanic episodes specifically?
Or generally geared to all the cycles of bipolar?
Both. I just cant stop thinking. but im not sure its bipolar, maybe its from anxiety? I have panic attacks, and I think ADD. I just wanted to know content. I wake up, and the thinking begins, I never get any work done because I think about all the things I wanna do with my life, I read one paragraph that interests me and I'll think about that for hours, and connect it to everything.

So I think a lot about the future and fixing my life up, and what I'll do. Then I'll get depressed from thinking too much. and I just cant stop thinking. its driving me insane. but I dont have "highs" anymore... you know? and my depression is very mild. I'm almost normal, but when I'm depressed I'll think about what a pathetic person I am, and that I should die, or that I'm a burden. you know? but this happens all in one day. is that normal in bipolar II? should it not be more "polar" where I have depression for weeks and then get hyper for i dunno 2 weeks?. I dunno, im just so tiered. but It would really help me understand whether for I am bipolar II or just severely anxious.... I used to have bipolar II for sure, but at 18 it just stopped but then I started getting panic attacks and rapid thinking.

i dunno. I'd just like to know the content of your thoughts, how you experience these thoughts, this would help me so much thanks.
moody26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote