View Single Post
Yismymindblank12
Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 01, 2015 at 12:57 AM

I have lost internet when I posted this afterwards so its been awhile. I am very popular. I have lots of female friends and guy friends.
I'm viewed in both very positive abs negative ways people and especially girls love my honesty and mw being myself.
I really hate going up to a girl. I don't find it worth my time as in some moments that be quality. Whenever I do it ends up me being on *** end foe playing role as the "thirsty" dude. So I back off avoid and play that game back and always I expect them to do the same and ignore me back.
I find none of this working a lot of girls my age in their twenties and many I'm their thirties I have met and know so far are very unclear of what are their intentions are. It's scary. To me at least...
Scary as in I don't know if they are going to pretend to flirt with me and then find out its some setup to get me jumped or badly injured/killed. Cuz it happened to me twice. Like a girl comes up to me I am scared she's going to do something horrible because she can. This may not be right on what I was taking about earlier
Yismymindblank12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote