View Single Post
Sinking Feeling

Member Since Sep 2014
23 hugs
given
Default Feb 03, 2015 at 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moody26 View Post
But what do yo think about? I dunno if this is really relevant but I am curious. Like I literally get up and never stop thinking. future, failure, happy, depression all in one day. is that how you get? I just pace back and forth thinking. I get so easily inspired, and cant stop thinking. therefore I started to drink a lot. But during the hypomania can u have depressing thoughts? like I get over confident and depressed, anxious and angry all in the same day. its no longer polar its everything at once. like a storm. but they diagnosed me BP 2 because I used to have severe depression and then get the highs. I dont know its like living in hell.
Depends, some times just about any thing! One time I got so caught up in why there is no life on Mars what happened to it or what didn't happen to it I spent most of the day researching it until I finally thought, "who cares?!" But that's what happens to me some times. I get stuck on a damn topic and can't break from it easily/ Other times my thoughts are tossed salad, mixed and all over the place. I also am effected by my mood too. If I am depressed, my thoughts tend to be depressing. Why I am no good, all the things I did wrong or said wrong, etc. The worse imo is when they are racing thoughts and I simply can not keep up. This cause me anxiety, and paranoia and some times delusions.

From what I can tell reading what people say, we all all different with some similarities. There is no blue print to follow. We can and usually are all over the map
Sinking Feeling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote