Thread: Cyber-Sex???
View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Thanks, everyone. Not one negative reply, even in my private messages. Things sure have changed in the past few years. This was one of the more disgusting areas of discussion regarding the internet, and I really didn't know if I were going to get blasted for posting this question. I just wanted to know whether I was not only psycho, but also deviant!

And, yes...I locked my cat in the bedrom! LOL!!!!! He always hangs around me, and I didn't want an audience! How awkward having your cat just staring at you!

Yes, it's incredibly difficult to do it typing on a keyboard. By the time we were having real fun, my messages were all gibberish as I was *trying* to relay to him.....but that's rather hard when you're pushed back in your chair and your head is back and the keyboard in a million miles away. Lol. So he had some deciphering to do at times! Lol. But he got the idea. Even without being able to understand half the stuff I would get inputted, he knew I was happy, happy, happy.

That's why I wanted to go to phone sex. We talk on the phone anyways, and like I've said, I've known him for about 2-3 years....although we'd never really emailed each other individually. I'm in a Yahoo Group, and we'd just joke around and talk to each other among the others. He's a fun guy. But that changed when he helped me with my PTSD flashback in private emails ALL DAY LONG. He really put himself out there for me, and our friendship keeps growing from there. I certainly wouldn't do this with a stranger! That's not being open and trusting with a friend....that's just fun and games and getting off on the sensations only.

Anyways, thanks for the responses. It was embarrassing to ask, but I *really* wanted to know what this Forum's opinion was on the subject. I didn't want to feel dirty.

Everyone have a great day!!!

God bless,
Sandy