View Single Post
Inner_Firefly

Member Since Mar 2014
829 hugs
given
Default Feb 07, 2015 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiosis37 View Post
one time when I was driving to therapy, my bra strap randomly broke. Luckily, my T's office is a few doors down from Victoria's Secret so I bought a new bra. I changed in T's bathroom, but then realized the tag was still on and poking me. I asked T for scissors, thinking she would just hand them to me, but she ended up lifting up my shirt (in the back) and cutting the tag off for me. Another time, I asked her to look at my surgery scars after I had 2 ovarian cysts removed. I was thinking of getting a laser scar removal treatment, but ultimately decided against it.
Wow, you are so open with your T! how was it like to have her cut your tag? This sounds like something a sister/mom would do....Your T sounds very caring to help cut the tag and look at your scar. I am so envious...I don't think my T would ever touch me and she may think it's too sexy to show her my bra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red75 View Post
Really?you actually asked her to marry you?
Wow, that's so brave.
Thanks, I just blurt it out in moments when I feel I wish I could keep her in my life forever like family, and be closer to her!
Inner_Firefly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
CantExplain