View Single Post
EliApple

Member Since Jan 2015
19 hugs
given
Default Feb 09, 2015 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugmealready View Post
I know this is a controversial subject but hear me out. Here is the scenario. I am 31 years old and in no way intent on putting my privates away and never using them every again. The truth is my wife doesn't care for sex and can go months without it. In fact the only time it happens is when I complain about it. Now I have tried all the tricks of the trade and none of it has worked. I have come to the conclusion that it's just not at all a part of her, her mother is the same as this awkwardly has also been discussed with her father in the past. I just don't know what else to do. In the past I had an affair to make up for what I felt I had been starved of. But I left thatlife behind and don't know what to do this time. I love her and I love my family but I need a little attention and fun at least once in a while. Is that to much to ask for? Any help welcome
No, please don't do that!!! I'm only a teenager, and I have no idea what you have to deal with, but I would be so upset if my mom or dad had an affair.
EliApple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote