Thread: Cyber-Sex???
View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2007 at 03:55 PM

Hey all,

Thanks for all the positive responses. So now we know that cyber-sex is a taboo of the past, and that we don't like our pets watching us getting off!

I have another question. As you can tell, this is a whole new world to me. I've only had sex with a warm body by me, not over some electrical circuitry. Lol.

The computer was fine, but it's just simply not possible to TYPE anything remotely in a human language when you're feeling that good. Sooooo......

What about phone sex? Do many do it that way? I would LOVE to hear my sweetheart experiencing pleasure, and it would be fantastic for him to hear me in return. Gets me all excited just thinking about it!! Lol. But....what do you do about the neighbors? The walls are pretty thick, but I can hear through the floor to the bedroom below me. In fact, I think they even have their bed in the same place as mine. Again, that wouldn't be too much of a problem, but......I groan and moan and call out a lot. How embarrassing for my neighbors to eavesdrop!! How do you solve that problem? I don't want same danky old sock in my mouth! Lol.

Any suggestions and/or experiences would be GREATLY appreciated. I just don't know how to keep quiet. That would ruin the whole thing. Very frustrating.

Thanks again, everybody!

God bless,
Sandy