View Single Post
redsoxrule

Member Since May 2014
Default Feb 14, 2015 at 07:22 PM

Saminsf88, like yourself my "condition" has continued to grow as time has went on. Expecially the need for stimulation. I used to get bored very easily as a child, but now I live in what seems like perpetual boredome. However, im only a few months shy of 26 myself, so I'm not sure if it the symptoms will ever decrease or cease to increase. But, some of my anti-social habits have changed or have been integrated into more acceptable habits. I traded substance abuse for more dangerous sports activities. Things like rock climbing, amateur racing, and boxing.I try to have as many adrenaline filled activities as posible. However, they still fail to satiate me. I too can go for short periods of time without incident, but without those hobbies that time period would be smaller. Plus, those hobbies can boost your social rep. Two birds

A seem to share the majority of your " symptoms", and possess some of the ones you dont have. Fear of prison time could be a wonderful persuasive tool. So far it doesn't seem that I have the ability to fear. Or if I do Its unnoticeable to myself. I find brain scans somewhat facinating. For pure curiosity, I've always wanted to see my own results.

Good luck
redsoxrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote